Protect yourself from seasonal and ecological dangers by employing one of the most useful essential oils available.
doTERRA On Guard includes essential oils which are known for their protective and positive influences on the immune system, particularly during the winter and spring season.
This ‘must have’ blend contains a mix of sweet orange essential oil, rosemary, clove, cinnamon and eucalyptus essential oils. These particular oils work together to create a powerful and versatile infection-fighting and disinfectant blend. Each ingredient in the blend possesses antibacterial properties and immune building characteristics that when layered have a powerful impact on the immune system.
As you might imagine, this is among doTERRA's most well-known blends. Not only is it perfect for supporting your immune system, doTERRA On Protect is a powerful non-toxic cleaning agent which may be used to clean household surfaces.
Honestly, I use this blend for everything! This list was difficult to narrow down, but I was able to share here my top 7 ways to use the On Guard Essential Oil Blend:
1. If you feel a sore throat coming on: Mix 4 drops with a tablespoon of water. Gargle for one minute, then swallow.
2. Combine 5 drops Oregano and 5 drops OnGuard in a veggie capsule and take 3 times daily as soon as you notice the beginning of cold or flu symptoms.
3. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil and put on the soles of the feet in the morning and at night every day to support the immune system.
4. Put several drops in a diffuser and breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
5. Add to your dishwasher or laundry for exceptionally clean dishes and clothes.
6. Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gums and to prevent gum disease.
7. Diffuse in your home or office to kill airborne pathogens, inhibit mold and boost immune systems.
Check out this blend here!
Thanks so much for reading! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Love what you are learning? Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to get twice monthly updates from me!